<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Empowernet.Ehelpbrands | Xta Meem | Activity</title>
	<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/members/xtameembb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/members/xtameembb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Xta Meem.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 15:36:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ed2209e40fbbc43458dd8059f4038d8</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong&#039;s Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/292/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 15:36:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and a Whole Lot of Cheese<br />
Back in 2025, when <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> finally dropped after what felt like an eternity of waiting, players everywhere rejoiced. Then they died. A lot. The game was tough as nails—or should we say, tough as a nail to the face—and while that&#8217;s par for the cou&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-292"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/292/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">addc2987bf60853cebea8a6ff75b5742</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/291/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 12:01:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 Journey<br />
Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally stepped out of its shell, and by 2026 the community has already woven a surprisingly robust modding scene around it. While Team Cherry’s design choices are deliberate, many players still look for small conveniences that soften the challenge without b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-291"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/291/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">218680ce812c69c627c1d13a4d34f5c9</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Livestream: Codes, New Resonators, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/290/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 10:48:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Livestream: Codes, New Resonators, and Global Times<br />
The anticipation is building for Wuthering Waves 3.1, and Kuro Games has finally announced the livestream date. On January 23, 2026, at 06:00 AM ET (UTC-5), Rovers around the globe will tune in to catch the latest reveals. But what exactly is in store? From new five-star&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-290"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/290/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3333a6b6c89255d6edb7096b51b95e58</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/289/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 07:26:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and Patience<br />
Bellhart&#8217;s haunting is not a subtle affair. The Widow of Bellhart pulls leftover Silk from Pharloom&#8217;s remnants, using it to puppeteer the town and summon a storm of bells. Hornet, the protagonist of Hollow Knight: Silksong, has every reason to cut the strings. And make no mistake: this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-289"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/289/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85e3511a9b9d4b17bb88f01eae060f5a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games&#039; Open World Rewards a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/288/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games&#8217; Open World Rewards a Return<br />
Wuthering Waves has long since stopped being a curiosity and become a fixture. Kuro Games&#8217; story-driven action RPG has collected an array of prestigious awards and nominations, among them a TGA Player&#8217;s Voice win and a TGA Best Mobile Game nomination. Its reception on PC storefronts&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-288"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/288/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6312707183449024ac0becb79933500b</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/287/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 11:06:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too<br />
I finally understand why people call <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> a storefront-breaking event. On September 4, 2025, I sat down with snacks, tea, and the misplaced confidence of a person who had beaten the first game twice. By the time I blinked, Steam was wheezing, the Nintendo eShop was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-287"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/287/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22cc1580949745cda410fd7bb485ed97</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/286/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 03:14:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on April 29<br />
So here we are again. Me, sitting in front of a glowing monitor at an ungodly hour, refreshing a countdown timer like it owes me money, because <strong>Wuthering Waves 3.3</strong> has decided that April 29, 2026, at <strong>11:00 PM ET (UTC-4)</strong> is the perfect moment to rearrange my entire life. The servers&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-286"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/286/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a99742d863ce16d70a8a5fd0e742de1</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/285/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:03:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for Aemeath Banner<br />
Wuthering Waves version 3.1 is set to arrive in early February 2026, and players are already counting down the hours. With two new five-star Resonators—Aemeath and Luuk Herssen—joining the roster, along with reruns of Chisa and Lupa, the update promises to shake up team com&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-285"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/285/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2a3a8d5c5650299c03f1c24bc26059f</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/284/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 11:11:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and Mono-Fusion<br />
In 2026, Aemeath remains one of the strongest DPS characters in Wuthering Waves. Her damage ceiling is high, but reaching it depends on more than raw stats. Her rotations are complicated, and they shift based on the characters around her. That makes team building a core part of playing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-284"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/284/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eb9bc0dd811da5a49ba9d752f193348</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/283/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:36:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype<br />
I&#8217;ve been biting my nails waiting for Lucilla to finally drop in Wuthering Waves. Ever since the drip marketing teaser, I&#8217;ve been counting down the days like a kid waiting for Christmas. And now, with the release date confirmed for June 13, 2026, I can hardly contain my excitement. Let me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-283"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/283/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a7d00aae86498f262b193df28f5d87f</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/282/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 09:15:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 Approaches<br />
Wuthering Waves has spent the better part of two years proving that a post-apocalyptic open world could feel brisk rather than bloated. Since its May 2024 debut, Kuro Games&#8217; flagship has grown from a scrappy challenger into one of the most respected live-service titles on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-282"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/282/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27847ac23188d8a296cc5485d521cc57</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn&#039;t Canon, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/281/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:26:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn&#8217;t Canon, Writer Says<br />
So, I finally jumped into the Wuthering Waves x Cyberpunk: Edgerunners crossover, and honestly? It hit me harder than I expected. You get to run around Night City as Lucy and Rebecca, which is a wild sentence to type in 2026. The whole event is built on the aftermath of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-281"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/281/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cdf4b3d252522e6b9cc83c7dafeb95e</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/280/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:35:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen &#x1f451;<br />
So, I pulled Yangyang: Xuanling. And let me tell you, my first thought was, &#8216;Wait, Yangyang got a glow-up?&#8217; But no, this isn&#8217;t your grandma&#8217;s Anemo Yangyang. This is a whole new beast—Havoc element, Heavy Attack focus, and a kit that made me scratch my head for a solid hour. &#x1f914;</p>
<p>But after a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-280"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/280/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a194b2c25b1d44499359cf1cdad89b84</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover&#039;s Cyberpunk Collab Diary
I&#039;ve [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/279/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 08:57:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover&#8217;s Cyberpunk Collab Diary<br />
I&#8217;ve been staring at my screen for hours. The clock on my wall says 10:58 PM ET on June 7, 2026. Two minutes. Just two minutes until Wuthering Waves 3.4 goes live&#8230; assuming Kuro Games doesn&#8217;t throw a last-minute maintenance curveball. My coffee is cold, my chair has a permanent imprint of my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-279"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/279/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ba490572b301a2a2666edc0b69d4dd3</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/278/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:39:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner Lineup<br />
So, the wait is almost over for anyone who has been hoarding their Astrites since the Version 3.5 update dropped. Suisui, the newest resonator to join the roster in Wuthering Waves, is set to arrive as the second-half banner of Version 3.5, and her debut is locked in for <strong>July 30,&hellip;</strong><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-278"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/278/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95cdc9d3e8a0351b93031634fc6c9580</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version 3.5 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/277/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:41:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version 3.5 Brings New Characters and Mengzhou<br />
Kuro Games has finally pulled back the curtain on the Xbox release of Wuthering Waves, confirming that the open-world gacha sensation will arrive on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox for PC, and Xbox Cloud on July 10, 2026. The launch aligns perfectly with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-277"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/277/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">088418e4f0c50487f255646040c41e56</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves: Lucy&#039;s Best Team Compositions in 2026
In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/276/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 04:22:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves: Lucy&#8217;s Best Team Compositions in 2026<br />
In the ever-evolving meta of Wuthering Waves, Lucy remains a character whose potential is tightly interwoven with a single partner: Rebecca. Unlike many flexible supports, Lucy&#8217;s kit is designed with specific synergies that make her less of a plug-and-play unit and more of a specialized&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-276"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/276/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5c5d63fd412208aa1f1b733e6f2667f</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight&#039;s Herald [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/275/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:19:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight&#8217;s Herald and Song of Feathered Trace<br />
I still remember the first time I slotted Suisui into my team. I had just pulled her on a whim, and honestly, I wasn&#8217;t sure what to expect. A 5-star Glacio support? In a meta that already had plenty of healers and buffers? But after a few hours of testing, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-275"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/275/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b454c6d5cc58a4f4a952600867643c42</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: WuWa 3.5: I&#039;m Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/274/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 19:57:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa 3.5: I&#8217;m Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour Maintenance Nap<br />
So, Wuthering Waves 3.5 is officially landing on July 9, 2026, at 11:00 PM ET (UTC-4). I don&#8217;t know about you, but my body is already in full gacha-pull position. The maintenance window is seven hours long, which means I&#8217;ll be refreshing the server status page like a raccoon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-274"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/274/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddcb10b663eb88ca5cf89f4922ae9934</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong&#039;s Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/273/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:39:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny Masterclass in Audio Design<br />
In an industry that often prizes visual fidelity and cinematic spectacle, sound design remains one of the most quietly powerful tools in a developer&#8217;s arsenal. Hollow Knight: Silksong, the long-awaited sequel to Team Cherry&#8217;s 2017 metroidvania classic, understands&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-273"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/273/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b534974b22f91dcf212745d362f80f9d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/272/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:35:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes<br />
I have a ritual that begins long before a Wuthering Waves patch goes live: I clear a quiet hour, brew something too strong, and sit with my notebook like a lighthouse keeper cataloguing ships that never dock. On August 7, 2026, at 07:00 AM ET (UTC-4), that ritual returns for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-272"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/272/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0bbc5df46729673107676fd0ece28643</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive&#039;s Charming Horror Co-op [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/271/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:26:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive&#8217;s Charming Horror Co-op Adventure<br />
Little Nightmares 3 was a big deal for Bandai Namco when it launched in 2025, and now in 2026, it&#8217;s clear that the gamble paid off. The first two games, developed by Tarsier Studios, are cult classics of the horror genre. But with Tarsier moving on to a new IP, the sequel had a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-271"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/271/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05ba9c807f7b2f585cdef41660a94d3a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I&#039;d Rather [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/270/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 12:33:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I&#8217;d Rather Survive Alone<br />
I&#8217;ll be honest: I was a total wuss when the original Little Nightmares came out. Too young, too jumpy, and way too attached to my blankie to appreciate being chased by a giant woman with a distorted face. But Little Nightmares 2? That one hooked me. It doubled down on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-270"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/270/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f90aaf27418d7e9fe20a73ed20324c3</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong - Sister Splinter Boss Guide: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/269/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 08:39:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong &#8211; Sister Splinter Boss Guide: Abilities, Phases, and Reward<br />
In the sprawling, treacherous region of Shellwood in Hollow Knight: Silksong, players will inevitably cross paths with a formidable foe: Sister Splinter. This boss guards the path to the invaluable Cling Grip ability, which allows Hornet to climb walls and traverse&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-269"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/269/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85716be0139aa0a7fa28e0e024da6a9d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong&#039;s Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/268/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 08:13:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in Pharloom<br />
In the ruthless realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, Pharloom has established itself as one of the most unforgiving settings in modern action-platforming. Even when compared with the infected Hallownest of the original Hollow Knight, the kingdom&#8217;s economy is brutal. Benches, fast&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-268"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/268/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6acfcdac245c86c641e0ba6beec02181</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/267/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 06:04:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and Fought Trobbio<br />
I still remember the first time I laid eyes on that locked door in Choral Chambers. It was just above the Grand Bellway, bottom-right of the zone, and I could see a golden lever mocking me from the other side. Hornet could not reach it. No amount of wall-clinging,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-267"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/267/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83d9744733983e59bfd65c2a7b24ebf2</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I G [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/266/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 13:05:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I Got Was This Spool Fragment<br />
Ah, the Whiteward. The place where hope goes to get a haircut and never comes back. If you are playing Silksong in 2026 and you have finally reached the Citadel, congratulations. Act 2 is less of a guided tour and more of a haunted museum where every exhibit w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-266"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/266/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f5c72a9fc92638b57475d193532c855</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players&#039; [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/265/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:57:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players&#8217; Hands<br />
I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was September 2025, and like everyone else who had waited nearly seven years, I thought I was ready. I was not. The tight platforming, the diagonal bounce, the enemies that rip away two masks with a single hit — S&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-265"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/265/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">824674cbad6f0b44999e1c38b267e2d2</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide
In 2026, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/264/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 09:09:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide<br />
In 2026, Hornet&#8217;s pilgrimage through Pharloom remains one of the most talked-about journeys in gaming, and Songclave still offers its quiet, desperate wishes. Among them is Cloaks of the Choir, a gathering quest that asks for 15 Choir Cloaks. It sounds simple enough, does it not? Yet the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-264"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/264/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d82aaa1ca691cf4c9109ae9914b3ec</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed
Listen, I&#039;m [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/263/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:59:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed<br />
Listen, I&#8217;m a seasoned bug hunter. I&#8217;ve dodged, pogoed, and silk-dashed my way through countless metroidvanias. But <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>? It humbled me. Not because of its bosses (okay, maybe a little), but because I spent roughly 20 hours wandering Pharloom before realizing I had completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-263"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/263/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61b6e1c6c5753ee84e6edae85b118b05</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong&#039;s Choral [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/262/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:26:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Choral Chambers<br />
I still remember crawling out of The Underworks after beating the Last Judge, only to be swallowed by the gilded nightmare of the Choral Chambers. If you skipped The Mist, this is likely your first real taste of the Citadel, and it is overwhelming. The halls are huge, the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-262"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/262/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cca392595c52b76c852016411cf7cd52</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/261/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 10:51:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming Guide<br />
Have you ever spent an entire evening chasing a random drop in Hollow Knight: Silksong, only to watch your prize tumble into a spike pit? That was me with the Fine Pins quest in 2026. As a wanderer in Pharloom, I thought I had seen every annoying enemy the Citadel could throw at me.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-261"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/261/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">269ebf4aced361602f223833c93ecb01</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Why Silksong&#039;s Enemy Gauntlets Fix a Classic Soulslike [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/260/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:22:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Why Silksong&#8217;s Enemy Gauntlets Fix a Classic Soulslike Flaw<br />
Like many players, I came to Hollow Knight: Silksong expecting a masterclass in metroidvania design. I got that, but I also got a game that understands something most soulslikes overlook. Silksong is defined by constant backtracking, powerful movement abilities, and steady, meaningful&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-260"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/260/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b308bbd8fab7f204a114d255d7a0421</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/259/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:16:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Reached the Memorium in Silksong: Map Location and Route Guide<br />
Hey, fellow Hornet fans! If you are lost in the Citadel and keep hearing about a mysterious place called the Memorium, I have got you covered. I spent way too many hours wandering the lower corridors of Hollow Knight: Silksong before I finally figured out the exact route, and I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-259"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/259/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c1547b9951b46b70f3e99058d9cef45</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/258/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 08:44:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The Unravelled<br />
As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to reward curious players who stray from the critical path, and few optional secrets are as easy to miss as the ornate lock mechanism hidden inside Whiteward. The device sits behind a keyhole, silent and unexplained, during Act 2.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-258"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/258/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e4edc45b45672031d98c1fb3c748d61</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Lies of P: A Soulslike Phenomenon That Redefined Voice Acting [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/257/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 03:13:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lies of P: A Soulslike Phenomenon That Redefined Voice Acting and Stole Our Hearts<br />
You know that feeling when a game comes out of nowhere and just grabs you by the collar? That was <em>Lies of P</em> for me. Back in 2023, I remember seeing the trailer and thinking, &#8216;Another Pinocchio-inspired Soulslike? Sure, why not.&#8217; But then I played it, and wow. It&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-257"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/257/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43ae9489d615425d5b1bc1a96a11ebb5</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong - All Four Bilewater Bench Locations [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/256/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:17:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong &#8211; All Four Bilewater Bench Locations Revealed<br />
As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Bilewater remains one of the most punishing and labyrinthine regions in Team Cherry&#8217;s sequel. The area is defined by toxic pools, cramped corridors, and relentless enemies, making every bench a vital lifeline. Bilewater contains four benches&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-256"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/256/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8c8a9d796867864a704aa41178ef047</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Courier&#039;s Ration Delivery: My No-Hit Route Through [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/255/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 08:05:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Courier&#8217;s Ration Delivery: My No-Hit Route Through Pharloom<br />
Deliveries in Hollow Knight: Silksong are absolutely brutal, and the Courier&#8217;s Ration run is the one that made me want to throw my controller across the room. You are not just fighting bosses or arena battles; you are racing a timer while trying to keep fragile cargo from getting&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-255"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/255/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7f77efdb283c4fa691771f6d211129d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: My Painful Quest for Plasmium in Silksong (And How You Can Do [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/254/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 07:46:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Painful Quest for Plasmium in Silksong (And How You Can Do It Too)<br />
So, you&#8217;ve bumped into Alchemist Zylotol in the Wormways, huh? Yeah, that weird bug with the scientific vibes. He wants Plasmium, and he&#8217;s not exactly handing out a treasure map. I remember my first run—got lost in those winding tunnels for like an hour. But fear not, fellow H&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-254"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/254/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be9fca7ce83d2d207a14689e1982e25d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong&#039;s Quest Journal Is the RPG [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/253/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 06:57:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Quest Journal Is the RPG Hand-Holding Purists Secretly Needed<br />
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong is no longer a mythical sequel whispered about in forums. It is a real, sprawling, bug-infested triumph, and it has committed a crime that would make a certain kind of purist clutch their controller: it added a quest journal.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-253"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/253/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52926aeeaa5177e79a7fd59f0631cabe</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong&#039;s Traversal Revolution: A [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/252/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 06:29:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Traversal Revolution: A Masterclass in Fluid Metroidvania Movement<br />
Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally arrived, and for many, it was well worth the wait. Team Cherry&#8217;s sophomore release takes the best elements of the original Hollow Knight and remixes them in clever, effective, and nuanced ways. It is not merely more of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-252"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/252/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a372b3fe603a8c5f74282546330374e</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Speedruns: How Runners Are Breaking the Game in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/251/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 05:39:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Speedruns: How Runners Are Breaking the Game in 2026<br />
I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. The gorgeous hand-drawn art, the haunting music, and the brutal difficulty that made me question my sanity. That was back in 2025, and nearly a year later, I&#8217;m still slowly making my way through the game, dying to the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-251"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/251/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e62f2a747a3c8e7d393c51c742840993</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: How I Found and Used the Snare Setter in Hollow Knight: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/250/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:38:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Found and Used the Snare Setter in Hollow Knight: Silksong<br />
I almost missed the Snare Setter on my first journey through Hollow Knight: Silksong. It is a Red Tool hidden inside Weavenest Atla, an area east of Moss Grotto, and the route only opens after you have the Needolin and the Faydown Cloak. Because that means backtracking with a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-250"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/250/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1145b8bfa9f039b6e944873399d36b3</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Nintendo Direct September 2025: Silksong, Metroid Prime 4, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/249/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 19:30:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nintendo Direct September 2025: Silksong, Metroid Prime 4, and More<br />
The gaming community was electrified when Nintendo officially confirmed a Nintendo Direct showcase for September 12, 2025, at 9 a.m. ET. The 60-minute presentation was scheduled just one day before Mario&#8217;s 40th anniversary, leading many to expect at least one Mario-related&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-249"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/249/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d953afb56de816dbd43b41b6d6e9460</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong&#039;s 10 Hardest Bosses, Ranked by a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/248/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 16:59:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s 10 Hardest Bosses, Ranked by a Masochist<br />
I have a confession: I am not good at Hollow Knight: Silksong. I am stubborn, though. I have spent dozens of hours getting humbled by its platforming, its map, and its bosses. And as of 2026, after several post-launch patches, the hardest fights still feel like they were designed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-248"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/248/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb195e7b21fe57d651f82bd03f8ee081</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: How I Beat Groal the Great in Silksong: A Painful 2026 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/247/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:46:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Beat Groal the Great in Silksong: A Painful 2026 Guide<br />
As a veteran Silksong player, I thought I had faced every nightmare the game could throw at me. Then I met Groal the Great. This giant frog boss, hidden high above the foul tunnels of Bilewater, is not just a test of skill—it&#8217;s a test of patience. In 2026, with the game&#8217;s community s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-247"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/247/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">faccfb673d3237824592f5f96a627954</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong&#039;s Most Infuriating Bugs: A 2026 Survivor&#039;s Guide [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/246/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 17:47:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Most Infuriating Bugs: A 2026 Survivor&#8217;s Guide to Pharloom&#8217;s Worst Pests<br />
Hollow Knight: Silksong has been out for a while by 2026, and its reputation as a punishing metroidvania has only hardened. Players still expect a few bugs in a game about bugs, but Team Cherry&#8217;s sequel delivers an overwhelming swarm of them. Not technical&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-246"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/246/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c15e6066f11dac311ea392cc97671dcd</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong&#039;s Silkless Co-op Mod: A Shared Journey in 2026
In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/245/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 13:44:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Silkless Co-op Mod: A Shared Journey in 2026<br />
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong still feels like a beautiful, brutal secret. You wake in Pharloom with no map, no compass, and no kind voice telling you where to go. The game wants you to be lost. It wants you to earn every inch of ground. For many players, that solitude is the whole point.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-245"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/245/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bdfe54ecb2bdbd662bb6801b1b53031</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: How I Finally Reached Act 3 in Hollow Knight: Silksong
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/244/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 11:58:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Finally Reached Act 3 in Hollow Knight: Silksong<br />
I thought I was finished. I had beaten Grand Mother Silk, watched her power bind, and saw Pharloom wrapped in a nest of tangled threads. Beautiful, poetic, and apparently not the ending. In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong still hides a whole third act behind a quest that barely announces itself:&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-244"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/244/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df1c20f7e4e9cf12d3cb4c858ca26b80</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong: How to Beat Disgraced Chef Lugoli
In the sprawling [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/243/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 04:43:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: How to Beat Disgraced Chef Lugoli<br />
In the sprawling world of Hollow Knight: Silksong, players will encounter all sorts of grotesque and challenging bosses. Among them is Disgraced Chef Lugoli, a foul-mouthed culinary disaster who has taken up residence in Sinner&#8217;s Road. Some might fancy themselves a home chef, but Lugoli takes the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-243"><a href="https://empowernet.ehelpbrands.com/activity/p/243/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>